Alumni Speaks : Ms Anisha Verencar (2017 batch)- A glimpse of my experience in the Department of Geology.



If I could go back in time and speak to my much younger self when I was first asked the question “what has been your best experience?” the baby faced version of me would be surprised by what my answer is now……..Like many of my classmates I came to the Parvatibai Chowgule College of Arts and Science because I desired a college experience that would challenge me. My first day in the Department-Yeah! I remember it perfectly….Professor Nadkarni, H.O.D. addressed us with a warm smile. His expertise and clarity was the first to pique my interest in this field. However it was only after my first field visit to the highlands of Polem and Palolem that set in stone the fact that this was the path I wanted to take! One of my most cherished memory in this college is Nebula 2015. It gave me the opportunity to interact with students from various universities in and out of Goa. This brought about a realization to learn the subject beyond college academics. It was after this event that I contemplated the idea of forming a geology club. The idea however took form only because of the interest and enthusiasm of my department teachers. Even after being there only for one year they received my idea as warmly as they could be described only as family. Although like every other student, my T.Y. was difficult but I ultimately succeeded andhave extremely happy memories about my T.Y. Project under the guidance of Professor Meghana Devli. My college days have been truly enriching: They gave me a great deal of knowledge, valuable life skill and made me more well-rounded as a person. These experiencesare truly irreplaceable.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this blog.The only institute in India that provides Fully Residential coaching along with Board examination . The Academy has appointed experts from different fields for the aspirants in order to enhance their level. si coaching in jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such detailed Blog. I am learning a lot from you. Visit my website to get best Information About Home Interior Decorators in South Delhi | ARC Modular
    Home Interior Decorators in South Delhi | ARC Modular
    Modular kitchen in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. most time pass girl in clg with no values

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,correct I don't know how they ask her to write on this clg blog...there were so many good people there.....she had good quality to make friendship with boys

      Delete
  4. Chudail, bhootani,witch will describe her

    ReplyDelete
  5. 🤢 🤕 🤮 🤢 🤕 🤮 🤢 🤕 🤮 🤢

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORKSHOP ON GIS

Visit ONGC Ipshem at Betul, Goa on 24th July 2019

Induction of the committee of Club Nebulites by the Geology Department